- Laminate Master were extremely helpful from their initial quote through to completion and I am grateful they were able to fit the work in to suit us. They were clearly very passionate about their work and took a real pride in the job. Thanks to their recommendations and skilled workmanship I feel we have ended up with exactly the finish we wanted. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and wish them all the best for the future
- We had a flood in our house and the existing floor was badly damaged, these guys came through independent inspections and advised us on which floor to have and what options we had in respect of the different finishes we could have? We took their advice on board and the new floor looks ten times better than the previous floor we had fitted by a professional fitter…….A-ma-zing!!! We are truly chuffed to bits, Thank you.
- Steve has done a great job with laminating our living room floor – it looks loads better! We would definitely recommend Laminate master & use again if we get fed up with what little carpets we’ve got left. Thanks loads.
Need a Laminate Sample? Call in to our store!
- From start to finish I was very impressed with laminate master. Steve was quick to respond to my enquiry, gave excellent advice and completed the job with fantastic attention to detail. I would not hesitate in recommending Laminate master to others.
- Very professional, comprehensive service from quote to completion. The work done was of a high standard with great attention to detail. Very happy with the whole package
- Within a two weeks of calling for a quote I had the complete downstairs of my house transformed, it looks great! Two lads that I would say work in harmony with each other, very efficient and tidy I didn’t have to lift a finger BRILLIANT!’
- Very professional from start to finish, everyone who visits comments on the floor! Attention to detail is second to none and have already passed your number on. Great job, thankyou very much
Have a question? Call 01623 464 878
- We were stuck with what to do with the conservatory due to the shape and levelness of the floor. We called Laminate Master who came round and suggested a few new ideas we hadn’t thought of doing. We listened to their advice and needless to say we are very impressed with the end result these guy’s know what they are on about and I’m certain all future customers will all think the same!’ ‘THANKS GUYS
- Chris & Steve really are the best. I would recommend them to all. I wish them all the best, & a full order book. They are truly the LAMINATE MASTERS….!!
Rise Park, Nottingham
- Stephen got the job done in just one a day and it looks great. Really finishes off the kitchen and makes it look much more homely. I can definitely guarantee anyone looking for a floor will do well to choose these guy
- Chris and Steve were great from quote to finish! They ensure you are happy every step of the way. I had the entire downstairs fitted including steps and it looks fantastic. I can honestly say it is exactly as we had imagined. I would gladly recommend them to anyone – you will not be disappointed!
- We bought our flooring from Laminate Master and employed a local joiner to fit the flooring for us as we had our kitchen by him, we had a price from Laminate Master which was roughly £150 more than what was quoted by our joiner and so decided to go with him as we had seen that he did a very good job for us previously…. this was not the case when it came to fitting our floor! Steve from Laminate Master came to view the floor and advised us on how it could be improved and the finish that they could give, so we booked a date for the works. Steve removed the floor and utilised as much of the flooring as possible to re-install and removed all the skirting to replace with new… Now we have the floor we wanted and i can’t stress enough how much we wish we hadn’t tried to save a few pennies on the fitting as it has cost us more in the long run getting the finish we wanted!! Brilliant and thank you again Laminate Master 🙂
- We had a flood in our house from a broken pipe. The entire downstairs was wrecked. After the insurance company took up the flooring the under flooring was a real mess. It hadn’t been re-tiled or levelled since the house was built. We also discovered what can only be described as a huge crater in the corner of our room where something had been dropped. Steve and his team gave us a great quote and was able to get the new flooring down in about two weeks. They also levelled out the flooring for us which was great. Would highly recommend them to anyone as the level of service you get along with the end product is absolutely brilliant. Thanks again Steve and the team.
- I initially laid my own laminate floor in my kitchen but the quality was terrible and it scratched easily. ( purchased from large local DIY retailer) Following a flood I decided to contact Laminate Master who were nothing short of professional. They took the time to show me a huge range of products and made recommendations. Laminate Master worked with my insurance company to minimise the disruption to the household. The speed and quality of the workmanship is second to none. Due to another problem I again contacted Steve from Laminate Master who went out of his way to resolve the matter even at unsociable times to get the job done. I would not hesitation to use Laminate Master again or recommend them to anyone wanting a high quality product laid in a highly professional way at a very reasonable price. Thankyou